If you or someone you know is a parent or will be one someday then join us for a FREE webinar on
Tuesday, March 4th at 8 PM ET / 7 PM CT/ 5 PM PT.
*If you can’t make it, register anyway and we will send you the recording after it’s done
Click here to register.
This webinar will be hosted by Craig Gross, founder of XXXchurch.com. Craig Gross is an author, speaker, pastor, and revolutionary. Craig has been featured in GQ magazine, Newsweek, Time, Wired, the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and has appeared on Good Morning America, Nightline, CNN, Fox News, and The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
Craig, a former youth pastor, has spoken to thousand of parents and teens on the issues of sex and pornography. He’s also authored several books addressing these topics including Questions You Can’t Ask Your Mama About Sex, Eyes of Integrity, and Touchy Subjects.
In this webinar Craig will be talking about:
• When to have the “sex talk”
• Age Guideline – At what ages are certain topics appropriate to discuss
• The importance of listening
• The importance of honesty
• Being on the same page as your spouse
• The reasons to wait for marriage to have sex
• And much more