This is the first time I have put together an announcement video (specifically the editing part). Good fun! Enjoy!
This morning Ady and I tearfully dropped off our girls for their first day of school at their new schools here in California. Claudia began 8th grade and Natalia began 5th grade. They’re growing up so fast! They both came home very excited and are already making friends. We’re super proud of them. (Oh yeah, and Claudia overheard some kids saying, “Did you see that dad taking a picture of his daughter? What a dork!” That’s right! Wait till they show up at our youth group one day and that dork becomes their youth pastor. lol!)
- What did we plan that was a success?
- What surprised us that was totally awesome?
- Where did we get blindsided?
- Was there a good balance of evangelism, fellowship, discipleship, ministry and worship?
- Did we lose/gain momentum at any time this summer?
- What was an epic fail?
- Where were the wins with parents?