I am beautiful
I am mysterious
I strike fear
I bring peace
I draw men in
I make men flee
I give light
I bring into focus
I show the way
I speak into darkness
I see tears
I hear laughter
I listen to stories
I encourage relationships
I capture love
I make men ponder
I give hope
I make noise silent
I ease tension
I still the soul
I am fire
Author and Parents Coach Tim Smith offers these Questions to Ask Before You Sign Your Child Up:
- How does the activity affect all family members?
- Will it interfere with meals, bedtimes, vacations, religious observations, holidays, and family commitments?
- Is it about winning or having fun?
- What are the benefits of participating now and in the future?
- Are there apt to be unanticipated costs or time commitments?
- How much time in the car will it require?
- What are my obligations as a parent?
- How can I support the adult leader’s efforts?
- Whom can I call with my questions?
BUT, please have your whole family join us for our Thanksgiving Eve Services. 7pm at all Shelter Rock Church campuses.